|Martin is enthusiastic and interested in development of human potential. He loves psychodynamic thinking about a person. He follows the motto: Always a student, sometimes a teacher.|
He has been working with Art of Change as a consultant and coach since 2014, and he also has his own advisory and therapy practice. At Art of Change, he focuses on psychology of communication, social psychology and stress management.
Martin completed studies in social pathology and social education at the University of Hradec Králové. He earned his postgraduate education under backed by the European Association for Transactional Analysis and the Czech Association for Transactional Analysis (TA). He specialises in psychological advice and coaching. He also uses TA models to understand the functioning of organisations and for facilitation of changes in the functioning of entire social systems.
He has gained most of his experience in the insurance industry where he worked as an internal trainer and coach for SME and later as a management coach (Česká pojišťovna a.s.). He later served as an external consultant to the Director-General for Development of Commercial Service Managers (Generali insurance company). Since 2014, he has been working as an independent consultant, coach and advisor (therapeutic advice).
Martin has exclusive experience with uncovering psychopathic and otherwise dangerous personalities when making appointments for positions with significant effects on society (pilots, top management, etc.). He also provides training for future business coaches under the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
Professional certifications and trainings:
- Psycho-diagnostic methods of category A (Hogrefe Testcentrum)
- TA and Coaching (The International Centre for Business Coaching)
- TA diagnosis of personality and psychopathology (Dr. Mathias Sell, TSTA and CATA)
- Coaching of human systems, sharing of unpleasant news, the effect of culture on individuals (EATA and CATA).
- Advanced Training in Transactional Analysis – 166 hours (Éva Ács, TSTA)
- MBA title in Management of Soft Skills (Business Institute Prague)
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
details are available at LinkedIn