|Diana and Jana co-founded Art of Change. On daily basis, she helps clients to overcome the difference between where they are and where they would like to be in their professional and private lives. She is a guide to change.|
Diana specialises in professional coaching of individuals and teams, which she complements with a combination of workshops, trainings, and other development activities. She bases her choices on the assumption that training alone will not change any company and its people. Achieving actual and sustainable change requires more interconnected and effective steps, supported by management of the company. And education in itself must include work effort as well as an element of play and inspiration.
Diana has completed certified training and has received instruction from internationally recognised authorities such as Sir John Whitmore, Timothy Gallwey, Marilyn Atkinson, and others.
She received the internationally valid title Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation. In total, she has conducted over 1000 hours of coaching, mainly with managers and leaders.
Professional certifications and trainings:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (2012)
an internationally valid professional title for coaches
- Systemic coaching and constellation training for development of work teams, John Whittington (2015)
- NLP Practitioner – Erickson College Int. Vancouver, Canada (2011)
- Training in neurolinguistic programming for coaches (4 modules, 90 hours)
- The Art&Science of Coaching (TASC), Erickson College Int., Vancouver, Canada (2009)
systemic training in result-oriented coaching (5 modules, 130 hours)
- Creating Client Value Coach, Imparta Ltd, Great Britain (2009)
Sales Coaching for the methodology of Value-focused Sales
- Accreditation for interpretation of personality tests HPI, HDS, MVPI (2008)
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
details are available at LinkedIn