He has been working in various roles in the field of people development for over 15 years. He has experience from consulting companies and from work in a leading international company. In the last ten years, he has completed long-term accredited training in coaching, systemic therapy and mediation and conflict resolution. In 2022, he completed training in the method of how to effectively, at the same time, facilitate teams in an unconventional way – Lego Serious Play.
In development, he prefers to focus on work with change at the level of the individual, the team and the whole organization, on the development of managerial skills and the search for life satisfaction. He implemented the most important projects for the companies Fresenius Kabi, Amgen, Stock, Gennet, MSD, Freudenberg-Vileda, Sirowa. At the same time, he has also been active in the non-profit sector (LOONO, Elpida, Gaudia) as a coach and supervisor for many years. The provision of individual psychotherapy is also an integral part of his work activities.
Professional certifications and trainings:
- 5-year training in systemic therapy (750 hours, ISZ-GAUDIA)
- Accredited coaching training (Qed Group)
- Accredited training in mediation (Conflict Management)
- Accredited training in the facilitation of the LSP (Lego Serious Play) method
- Accreditation for interpretation of HPI, HDS, MVPI personality tests
- Accreditation for interpretation of personality tests by A.O.N